- General Dynamics again wins DOD's cloud email & collaboration contracton October 30, 2020 at 7:07 pm
General Dynamics IT has again been picked over Perspecta for the DEOS cloud email and collaboration tools contract that now has a $4.4 billion ceiling -- roughly 40 percent lower than the initial value.
- First lawsuit filed against president's anti-bias training ban orderon October 30, 2020 at 6:38 pm
The NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the National Urban League and National Fair Housing Alliance have filed a class action lawsuit to try and stop President Trump's executive order that bans certain anti-bias training. The lawsuit includes government contractors as part of the class those groups are representing.
- Booz Allen sees certainties amid the turbulenceon October 30, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Investors who watch the government market have the coming election on their mind and it was Booz Allen Hamilton's turn to at least acknowledge it as an uncertainty, even as the firm seeks to highlight the broader trends it sees as certain.
- Another firm joins protests over $800M Army engineering contracton October 30, 2020 at 4:31 pm
Another company has joined the list of protesters pushing back on the Army's decision to award an $800 million contract to its three large incumbents.
- DC Capital's latest investment eyes hypersonicson October 30, 2020 at 2:21 pm
Private equity firm DC Capital Partners unveils another government market investment and the company being backed this time focuses on hypersonics work.