- Redwire's latest acquisition eyes both the physical and digitalon January 19, 2021 at 7:43 pm
In Redwire's sixth acquisition, the space technology outfit finds a business that focuses on both the platforms and the digital assets they have.
- GSA drops most drones from multiple award scheduleson January 19, 2021 at 7:09 pm
To crack down on security risks from unmanned aerial systems, the General Services Administration said its multiple awards schedules will only offer small drones approved by the Defense Innovation Unit’s Blue sUAS Program.
- Raytheon promotes new transformation chief from withinon January 19, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Raytheon Technologies promotes one of the senior executives that helped create the merged company to lead business transformation efforts.
- WATCH: Clarity Chef Owner Jon Krinn on Innovation During Pandemicby Rachel Kirkland on January 19, 2021 at 6:47 pm
WashingtonExec’s Rachel Kirkland speaks with Clarity Owner and Chef Jon Krinn about the importance of being innovative in today’s world, new offerings customers may enjoy, and what drives the strategy that has worked so well for him since the crisis began in March 2020. Follow him on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or visit Clarity online.
- ASRC retains $212M NASA research contracton January 19, 2021 at 6:41 pm
ASRC Federal keeps a $212 million NASA contract to support research efforts across multiple directorates.