- What drove Maximus toward its largest-ever acquisitionon April 21, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Maximus is paying a company-record $1.4 billion to acquire Veterans Evaluation Services and continue transforming the business process outsourcing line of work.
- DHS officially starts bids for $10B commodity IT contracton April 21, 2021 at 3:16 pm
The Homeland Security Department has revealed the much-anticipated final solicitation for its $10 billion IT hardware and software contract vehicle reserved for small businesses.
- Tyler Technologies closes NIC acquisitionon April 21, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Tyler Technologies completes the company's largest-ever acquisition that sees NIC enter its fold.
- Promotions, new hires and a launch mark hectic week in personnelon April 21, 2021 at 3:02 pm
This week has been busy when it comes to executive hires announced by companies in the government market. Here is a round-up of the key ones to know.
- GAO rejects arguments that evaluations were flawedon April 20, 2021 at 7:23 pm
A group of protesters could not convince that evaluations for the Veterans Affairs Department's T4NG onramp were flawed.