"I have really enjoyed the people I work with and the variety of work. The benefits are amazing and I love the corporate giving program."
Senior Graphic Designer
Alion offers a variety of benefit programs, including medical, vision and disability, which are available to employees based upon their employment status. All employees are provided with certain core benefits at no cost as well as optional benefit plans in which they may elect to enroll. Employee contributions are required for participation in optional benefit programs and are deducted on either a before- or after-tax basis.
The following benefits are available to all eligible Alion employees:
Alion offers optional comprehensive benefits based on employment status, including:
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance – employee and dependent coverage available
Click to view a complete summary of our benefits in PDF format.
We value the cultural differences our employees bring to Alion. EOE/AA/M/F/LGBT/V/D
* U.S. Citizenship Required